Registration for summer school learning will open May 14, 2018.
To Make Payment, click here.
DISTRICTS ACCEPTING Schuylkill County Online Learning SUMMER SCHOOL CREDITS
- Blue Mountain Middle School*
- Blue Mountain High School*
- Mahanoy Area Middle School
- Mahanoy Area High School
- Minersville Area Jr-Sr High School
- North Schuylkill Elementary
- North Schuylkill Jr-Sr High School
- Pine Grove Area Middle School
- Pine Grove Area High School
- Pottsville Area DHH Lengel Middle School
- Pottsville Area High School
- St. Clair Area Elementary/Middle School
- Shenandoah Valley Elementary School
- Shenandoah Valley Jr-Sr High School
- Tamaqua Area Middle School
- Tamaqua Area High School
- Tri-Valley Jr-Sr High School
- Williams Valley Elementary
- Williams Valley High School
*Students must be approved by school district prior to registering for a course.
If your school is not listed, and you are interested in participating in the SCOL Summer School program, contact Vince Hoover at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-544-9131 x1229.
Credit Recovery courses run June 18 – August 13.
Final grades will be sent to students and districts upon course completion.
No extensions will be granted for any reason.
All courses are non-refundable.
Watch our Orientation Video (below) or download the 2017 Orientation presentation.
CREDIT RECOVERY COURSES
Course descriptions can be found here: >> .
American Government (same as US Government)
American History (same as US History)
American History Part 1 (Grades 9-10)
American History Part 2 (Grades 11-12)
English 11 (American Literature)
English 12 (British Literature)
World History Part 1 (Grades 9-10)
World History Part 2 (Grades 11-12)
Language Arts 6
Language Arts 7
Language Arts 8
World Cultures & Geography
World History & Geography