DISTRICTS ACCEPTING SCOL SUMMER SCHOOL CREDITS
- D.H.H. Lengel Middle School
- Mahanoy Area Elementary School
- Mahanoy Area Middle School
- North Schuylkill Elementary School
- North Schuylkill Jr-Sr High School
- St. Clair Area Elementary/Middle School
- Williams Valley High School (Health and PE only)
If your school is not listed, and you are interested in participating in the SCOL Summer School program, contact Vince Hoover at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-544-9131 x1229.
Registration will open June 1, 2017.
Accelerated Learning courses run June 19, 2017 – August 14, 2017.
Final grades will be sent to students and districts upon course completion.
No extensions will be granted for any reason.
All courses are non-refundable.
- 3D Art 1: Modeling – course description
- 3D Art II: Animation – course description
- Forensic Science – course description
- Image Design and Editing – course description
- Programming I: VB.NET – course description
- Programming II: Java (Prerequisite Programming 1:VB.NET) – course description
- Web Design – course description
Select from the following options:
- Algebra 1
- Algebra 2
- American Government (same as US Government)
- American History (same as US History)
- American History Part 1 (10th Grade)
- American History Part 2 (11th Grade)
- Computer Applications-Office 2010
- Computer Science
- Earth Science
- English 9
- English 10
- English 11 (American Literature)
- English 12 (British Literature)
- Environmental Science
- Financial Math (Personal Finance)
- French 1
- French 2
- French 3
- Physical Education
- Physical Science
- Spanish 1
- Spanish 2
- Spanish 3
- World History (Part 1 10th Grade)
- World History (Part 2 11th Grade)